Instantly know if you've been approved
First, see if you qualify to receive co-pay assistance. To qualify, you must:
- Have a valid social security number and valid medical insurance with at least 50% coverage
- Receive your treatment in the United States
- Have a prescription for an FDA approved medication
- Have income at or below 500% the Federal Poverty Level based on household size
Take a Look at Our Programs
See if your condition is one for which Good Days has a program. If the program is currently funded (you will see a green circle), please link to the page with details of the condition to verify that your prescribed treatment is covered. If Good Days funding is currently not available for your condition, our overview page will provide links to other organizations that may offer assistance. Our focus is, first and foremost, for you to find the help you need.
Start Your Application
If you meet the qualification criteria, and your condition is covered and currently funded, have the following information available and proceed to our application.
- Patient ID, SSN, or campaign code
- Patient date of birth
- Patient diagnosis
- Estimate of patient’s household income and household size
Reach Out For Assistance
Our Patient Care Navigators are available by phone at: