- Patient must be diagnosed with a covered disease and the program must be accepting enrollments.
- Patient must be prescribed a medication that is FDA approved to treat the covered disease.
- Patient must have a valid Social Security number to be approved for assistance.
- Patient is required to have valid insurance coverage
- Patient income level must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
Take a Look at Our Programs
See if your diagnosis is one for which Good Days has a program. If the program is currently funded (you will see a green circle), please link to the page with details of the condition to verify that your prescribed treatment is covered. If Good Days funding is currently not available for your condition, our overview page will provide links to other organizations that may offer assistance. Our focus is, first and foremost, for you to find the help you need.
Start Your Application
If you meet the qualification criteria, and your condition is covered and currently funded, have the following information available and proceed to our application.
- Patient date of birth
- Patient diagnosis
- Patient primary insurance
- Estimate of patient’s household income and household size
Reach Out For Assistance
Our Patient Care Navigators are available by phone at: