- Patient must have valid Social Security number to apply for assistance and receive treatment in the United States.
- Patient income must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL.)
- Patient is required to have insurance coverage which covers at least 50% of the cost of treatment.
- Patient must be diagnosed with a covered disease and program must be accepting enrollments.
- Patient must be seeking assistance for a prescribed medication that is FDA approved to treat the covered diagnosis.
Take a Look at Our Programs
See if your disease is one for which Good Days has a program. If Good Days funding is currently not available, our overview page will provide links to other organizations that may offer assistance. Our focus is, first and foremost, for you to find the help you need.
Start Your Application
If you meet the qualification criteria, and your condition is covered and currently funded, have the following information available and proceed to our application.
- Patient date of birth
- Patient diagnosis
- Patient primary insurance
- Estimate of patient’s household income and household size
Reach Out For Assistance
Our Patient Care Navigators are available by phone at: