We encourage you to apply for assistance; see the qualifications below.
Copay Assistance Organizations
These sister charities are also dedicated to helping people afford life-changing treatments and medications.
These organizations do not offer co-pay assistance, but they offer valuable information and support.
- Patient must be diagnosed with a covered disease and program must be accepting enrollments
- Patient must have a valid Social Security number to apply for assistance and receive treatment in the United States
- Patient must be seeking assistance for a prescribed medication that is FDA approved to treat the covered diagnosis
- Patient is required to have valid Medicare or Military insurance coverage
- Patient income level must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Gemcitabine Hydrochloride
- Vinorelbine Tartrate
Non-small cell lung cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the tissues of the lung. Non-small cell lung cancer is the most common kind of lung cancer. (Source: NIH; National Cancer Institute)