Applications or renewals for this condition are currently unavailable. The organizations below may offer funding for this condition.
Copay Assistance Organizations
These sister charities are also dedicated to helping people afford life-changing treatments and medications.
- Patient must be diagnosed with a covered disease and program must be accepting enrollments
- Patient must have a valid Social Security number to apply for assistance and receive treatment in the United States
- Patient must be seeking assistance for a prescribed medication that is FDA approved to treat the covered diagnosis
- Patient is required to have valid Medicare or Military insurance coverage
- Patient income level must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Dimethyl Fumarate
- Orapred ODT
- Rebif Rebidose
- Veripred 20
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. It damages the myelin sheath, the material that surrounds and protects your nerve cells. This damage slows down or blocks messages between your brain and your body, leading to the symptoms of MS. (Source: Medline Plus; NIH US National Library of Medicine)
Frequently Asked Questions
Your questions answered.
Visit Our Blog
Find medical news, health and fitness tips, and patient stories.