We encourage you to apply for assistance; see the qualifications below.
Copay Assistance Organizations
These sister charities are also dedicated to helping people afford life-changing treatments and medications.
These organizations do not offer co-pay assistance, but they offer valuable information and support.
- Patient must be diagnosed with a covered disease and program must be accepting enrollments
- Patient must have a valid Social Security number to apply for assistance and receive treatment in the United States
- Patient must be seeking assistance for a prescribed medication that is FDA approved to treat the covered diagnosis
- Patient must have valid medical insurance with at least 50% coverage of the cost of the treatment, excluding deductibles
- Patient income level must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
Chronic granulomatous disease (CGD) is an inherited (genetic) immune system disorder that occurs when a type of white blood cell (phagocyte) that usually helps your body fight infections doesn't work properly. As a result, the phagocytes can't protect your body from bacterial and fungal infections. (Source: Mayo Clinic)