Applications for this condition are currently unavailable. The organizations below may offer funding for this condition.
Copay Assistance Organizations
These sister charities are also dedicated to helping people afford life-changing treatments and medications.
These organizations do not offer co-pay assistance, but they offer valuable information and support.
- Patient must be diagnosed with a covered disease and program must be accepting enrollments
- Patient must have a valid Social Security number to apply for assistance and receive treatment in the United States
- Patient must be seeking assistance for a prescribed medication that is FDA approved to treat the covered diagnosis
- Patient is required to have valid Medicare or Military insurance coverage
- Patient income level must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Gemcitabine Hydrochloride
Cancer of the pancreas, also called pancreatic cancer, starts in the ducts that carry pancreatic juices. Much less often, pancreatic cancer begins in the cells that make hormones. (Source: NIH; National Cancer Institute)