- Patient must be diagnosed with a chronic disease (to be confirmed with physician)
- Patient must have a valid Social Security number to apply for assistance and receive treatment in the United States
- Patient is required to have valid Medicare or Military insurance coverage
- Patient income level must be at or below 300% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Please note: This program is reimbursement only.
The COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund is a reimbursement only program. The following expenses are eligible for reimbursement:
- Food (including meal delivery services, take-out, pick-up and groceries)
- Utility Bills
- Rent or Mortgage Payments
- Transportation to COVID Related Appointments (including Gas, Taxi/Cab Fare, Ride-Share Services, Parking Fees, Tolls)
- Hotel Rooms
For more information or questions regarding the COVID-19 program, please contact a Care Navigator at (855) 215-2717.