Applications for this condition are currently unavailable. The organizations below may offer funding for this condition.
Copay Assistance Organizations
These organizations do not offer co-pay assistance, but they offer valuable information and support.
- Patient must be diagnosed with a covered disease and program must be accepting enrollments
- Patient must have a valid Social Security number to apply for assistance and receive treatment in the United States
- Patient must be seeking assistance for a prescribed medication that is FDA approved to treat the covered diagnosis
- Patient is required to have valid Medicare or Military insurance coverage
- Patient income level must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Orapred ODT
Uveitis is caused by inflammatory responses inside the eye. The disease will cause symptoms, such as decreased vision, pain, light sensitivity, and increased floaters. (Source: NIH US National Library of Medicine)