We encourage you to apply for assistance; see the qualifications below.
Copay Assistance Organizations
These sister charities are also dedicated to helping people afford life-changing treatments and medications.
These organizations do not offer co-pay assistance, but they offer valuable information and support.
- Patient must be diagnosed with a covered disease and program must be accepting enrollments
- Patient must have a valid Social Security number to apply for assistance and receive treatment in the United States
- Patient must be seeking assistance for a prescribed medication that is FDA approved to treat the covered diagnosis
- Patient is required to have valid Medicare or Military insurance coverage
- Patient income level must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Doxorubicin Hydrochloride
- Vincristine Sulfate
ALCL is a rare cancer that can develop in any part of the body, most commonly the lymph nodes and skin. (Source: Mayo Clinic)