Applications or renewals for this condition are currently unavailable. The organizations below may offer funding for this condition.
Copay Assistance Organizations
These organizations are also dedicated to helping people afford life-changing treatments and medications.
These organizations do not offer co-pay assistance, but they offer valuable information and support.
- Patient must be diagnosed with a covered disease and program must be accepting enrollments
- Patient must have a valid Social Security number to apply for assistance and receive treatment in the United States
- Patient must be seeking assistance for a prescribed medication that is FDA approved to treat the covered diagnosis
- Patient is required to have valid Medicare or Military insurance coverage
- Patient income level must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Doxorubicin Hydrochloride
- Vincristine Sulfate
ALCL is a rare cancer that can develop in any part of the body, most commonly the lymph nodes and skin. (Source: Mayo Clinic)
Apply For Assistance
Speeding your treatment is important to us.
Get Our Newsletter
You're not alone. The Good Days newsletter keeps you up-to-date.