Applications or renewals for this condition are currently unavailable. The organizations below may offer funding for this condition.
Copay Assistance Organizations
These organizations are also dedicated to helping people afford life-changing treatments and medications.
These organizations do not offer co-pay assistance, but they offer valuable information and support.
- Patient must be diagnosed with a covered disease and program must be accepting enrollments
- Patient must have a valid Social Security number to apply for assistance and receive treatment in the United States
- Patient must be seeking assistance for a prescribed medication that is FDA approved to treat the covered diagnosis
- Patient is required to have valid Medicare or Military insurance coverage
- Patient income level must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Folex PFS
- Imatinib Mesylate
- Marqibo Kit
- Vincristine Sulfate
Acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL) is a type of cancer of the blood and bone marrow — the spongy tissue inside bones where blood cells are made. Acute lymphocytic leukemia is also known as acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Source: Mayo Clinic)