From Our Newsletter: From Our Staff
What are you most thankful for this year?
Where do I start. I am so, so blessed and fortunate. My family, my daughters, my life friends, my health, my faith, the people I work and stand alongside each day…. there is so much to be thankful for. Life is such a gift, but short overall, so I have learned as I have grown older to appreciate each day and be thankful for each experience, life lesson and opportunity presented to me.
- Randie, Chief Operations Officer, Good Days team member for 1 ½ years
I am most thankful for my new home as an opportunity to be hospitable to others, for my health to be able to serve God, and for my family and friends, who are the best in the world!
- Dawn, Finance Manager, Good Days team member for 5 ½ years
I'm most thankful for friends, family and co-workers who support, encourage and push me to grow. Gratitude is the seed to enjoying life- and I want to enjoy it to the fullest!
- Lauren, Operations Manager, Good Days team member for 8 months
Being surrounded by so many of my friends and family.
- Taylor, Administrative Coordinator, Good Days team member for 3 years
The chance to have a positive impact and make a difference for others.
- Rebecca, Operations Supervisor, Good Days team member for 5 years
There are so many things to be thankful for this year so it's very hard for me to pinpoint just one thing. If I had to choose, it would be my husband. I got to marry the most wonderful and caring man this year and I don't know where I would be without his love and support.
- Serena, Good Days team member for 11 months
How has being Good Days team member made an impact on your life?
My pastor has a short prayer that I've made my own: Thank you Lord for the blessings of this day. It's a reminder that whatever is happening, life is a blessing. Working here is a reminder that not only is my life blessed, but I get to help be a blessing to others.
- Roger, IT/Infrastructure Lead, Good Days team member for 9 years
At least once a month, I hear about someone being diagnosed with a chronic illness. I don’t even think about it, I start pulling up all the resources I’ve learned about as a part of our team. Knowing I can help them feel hopeful about a diagnosis that moments before felt insurmountable, brings just a little more light into my heart.
- Kim, Patient Care Specialist, Good Days team member for 9 years
I help the people who talk to our patients so that they have a safe and happy working environment and the resources they need to take that next call.
- Tricia, Director of HR, Good Days team member for 2 years
I live every day to the fullest and I try to be kind to everyone I meet. I proudly represent Good Days because it has made me a better person and I am grateful to be here for 10 years.
- Linda, Patient Care Specialist, Good Days team member for 10 years